October 4-8 2016
We help our clients improve the strength of their global supply chains, optimize product performance and protect their brand reputation.
UL will showcase our testing and certification quality assurance solutions for the dietary supplement industry at Supply Side West 2016, BOOTH TT155, October 4-8, at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada.
UL has led the field in developing industry test methods and standards to help clients in the advancement of effective quality assurance programs for their dietary supplement products. We use recognized test methods help determine products meet global standards, including U.S., Japanese and European pharmacopeia and the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA), and consumer demand for high-quality, safe, and effective products.
UL has joined forces with the Natural Products Association (NPA), the nation’s largest trade organization representing natural products, to create a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Certification Program open to any manufacturer, packager, or distribution center in the dietary supplements industry.
The NPA and UL GMP Certification Program:
- Helps ensure quality and safety in the dietary supplements industry
- Mitigates supply chain risks, protects brand value, and promotes consistency by verifying product quality and quality management systems at the factory level
- Aims to minimize risk and increase consumer confidence
- Evaluates a factory’s quality system and certifies when the facility meets or exceeds defined current FDA GMP requirements
- Provides an option to gain two certifications for the price of one (NPA and UL)
- Allows the use of the UL Management System Certification Mark and Management Systems Certification Badge, as well as the NPA GMP Mark.
The NPA Mark can be used on product labeling and can be issued exclusively through the UL and NPA GMP Certification Program.
To arrange a meeting with UL staff during the event, please contact Michele.Jones@ul.com.
Not attending? Contact QAInfo@ul.com to learn more about our dietary supplement quality assurance programs.